570-580 Canterbury Road CAMPSIE, NSW
Brand new one and two bedroom apartments, complete and ready to move in
IN THE HEART OF IT ALL:
Nestled in the highly sought-after Inner-West growth corridor of Campsie, less than 40 minutes from the Sydney CBD, Evoca offers a range of oversized one and two bedroom apartments set over a boutique six storey building.
This magnificent development offers purchasers a vibrant lifestyle filled with convenience and connectivity. Within walking distance of two train stations and a range of highly regarded public and private schools, 100m to Canterbury Hospital, easy access to the M5 Motorway, and surrounded by a host of recreational facilities and amenity, Evoca truly is in the heart of modern Sydney life.
Complimenting the vast range of amenity already on offer in Campsie, residents will be able to take the lift to the ground floor and access a range of retail shops located within Evoca, including cafes, restaurants and specialty shops. The convenience of life at Evoca is second to none.
Campsie has been announced as a Planned Precinct by the NSW Government and will benefit from a range of infrastructure projects aimed at upgrading schools, parks, community facilities, public transport and roads to support community needs. Residents of Evoca can take advantage of these exciting upgrades now, as well as capitalise on the future growth of their apartment during the renewal of this exciting community.
* Oversized layouts filled with natural light from sun-soaked balconies or private courtyard gardens
* Vast selection of two-bedroom apartments with oversized outdoor entertaining terraces flowing from spacious living areas
* Majority of apartments feature spacious kitchens with island bench and bathrooms complete with bath
* Many one bedroom layouts have study rooms of bedroom-like proportions complete with air conditioning and a window
* Ducted air conditioning to all living areas and bedrooms
* Secure basement parking with direct lift access
* Internal laundry complete with sink, storage and clothes dryer
~ Campsie is a renowned inner-west growth hotspot with the largest commercial centre in the city of Canterbury Council
~The vibrant Campsie Town Centre is just over 1km from Evoca with the precinct containing a large variety of local stores, extensive dining options, schools, recreational attractions and library
~Neighbouring Clempton Park retail precinct which provides a range of everyday amenity including a Coles supermarket, cafes, pharmacy and medical providers
~ Surrounded by multiple employment providers including Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury Park Racecourse and Roselands Shopping Centre